Webinar Series "Thar Talk Series: AI and Beyond" Jointly by School of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (AIDE), IIT Jodhpur and Jodhpur City Knowledge and Innovation Foundation (JCKIF).
A short video about Thar Talk Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-vft5TjvY
In the coming weeks and beyond, a wide array of global experts in this cutting edge domain will be engaging with us through this platform.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/aXEq2jYh8JkDQC2R6
- Thar Talk Series - Inaugural webinar : Recent Progress towards a high-performance neural prosthetic on 12th May 2021.
- Thar Talk Series - 2nd Talk : A View of the Future for BMI Basic Research and Clinical Applications on 26th May 2021x.
- Thar Talk Series - 3rd Talk : From Brain to Robot:Enabling Our Brain to Adopt a Robotic Body on 9 June 2021.
- Thar Talk Series - 4th Talk : Physiological and Cognitive Aspects of Real-Time Information Systems and Their Impacts on Driver Performance and Decision-Making on 16 June 2021.
- Thar Talk Series - 5th Talk : AI Innovations in Smart Transportation for Sustainable and Inclusive Cities on 23 June 2021.
- Thar Talk Series - 6th Talk : Implementation in Undominated Strategies with Applications to Auction Design, Public Good Provision and Matching.
- Thar Talk Series - 7th Talk : Computational Museology.
- Thar Talk Series - 8th Talk : Performance-oriented Model Learning via Constrained Bayesian Optimization.
Speaker: Prof. Ali Mesbah, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of California Berkeley.
Date and Time: Wednesday, 11 August 2021, 7:00 PM, IST